TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Can Hrithik and Aishwarya pull off a Dilip Kumar and Madhubala in the new-age Mughal-e-Azam?
Hrithik is unfazed by the challenge. "The expectations are definitely high. They always are, when it comes to an Ashutosh Gowariker film, and that too a historical. But there's a new aspect to the whole challenge, namely the fact that the pair which appeared so successfully in the previous film is now doing something radically different. But that's not something Aishwarya and I nor Ashutosh need to keep in mind. Our job was to be completely true to our film without bothering about the repercussions of what came before or after Jodhaa Akbar."
Hrithik gives Ashutosh Gowariker full marks for sincerity. "By the grace of God, we've created another Dhoom this time."
|Aishwarya with Hrithik|