TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
Can Hrithik and Aishwarya pull off a Dilip Kumar and Madhubala in the new-age Mughal-e-Azam?
Hrithik is unfazed by the challenge. "The expectations are definitely high. They always are, when it comes to an Ashutosh Gowariker film, and that too a historical. But there's a new aspect to the whole challenge, namely the fact that the pair which appeared so successfully in the previous film is now doing something radically different. But that's not something Aishwarya and I nor Ashutosh need to keep in mind. Our job was to be completely true to our film without bothering about the repercussions of what came before or after Jodhaa Akbar."
Hrithik gives Ashutosh Gowariker full marks for sincerity. "By the grace of God, we've created another Dhoom this time."
|Aishwarya with Hrithik|