TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
As per Hrithik's dad, producer-director Rakesh Roshan, he had met Barbara Mori in America last month. During a three day period Roshan Sr., accompanied by director Anurag Basu, had a series of meetings with Barbara. He narrated the story of his proposed film (tentatively titled Kites) and also told her in detail about the Hindi film industry and its functioning.
As maybe recalled, Rakesh Roshan has recently signed international actress Barbara Mori, opposite his son Hrithik Roshan, for a project to be directed by the talented director Anurag Basu, who has given successful and well made films like Murder, Gangster and Metro. This is for the first time that Anurag Basu will direct a film under the Filmkraft banner and the project is already in the news for its unique pairing of Hrithik Roshan and Barbara Mori.
|Hrithik in Singapore|