TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Says Hrithik, "I'd love to work with Sonam. But not on this project. The role doesn't do justice to her. We're looking at someone from abroad, someone Latin American or Brazilian. So yeah, in that sense this would be my first international project." Director Anurag Basu says Sonam doesn't suit the role. "We've looked at many names, known and unknown in Bollywood. But that 'it' factor eludes us. I am getting quite jittery. The girl's role is extremely bold. Actually we've decided to cast someone international, preferably Brazilian, because that's the personality and profile of the leading lady in my film." According to reliable reports, the girl chosen for the part is the Channel V model Bruna Abdullah. Child of an Arabian mother and Brazilian father Bruna has been stationed in Mumbai waiting for Bollywood to happen. She performed an extremely bold item song for Anubhav Sinha's Cash recently.
Says a close friend of the Arabian-Brazilian veejay-dancer, "Bruna is extremely uninhibited before the camera. That is why she was brought into Channel V who needed a girl to rival the international looks, personality, and body language of MTV's veejay Mia. Bruna has her eyes set on Bollywood. Anubhav's item song was her stepping-stone. Anurag's film with Hrithik is her next big move." However the director denies Bruna has been penciled in for the Hrithik project. "I don't deny meeting her, like we've met so many other girls for the part. But Bruna hasn't been finalized. But it'll surely be an international face." Adds Rakesh Roshan, "It'll be a Spanish -speaking girl. We want to show love has no barriers."
|Hrithik with Aishwarya|