TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
It was rumoured Hrithik Roshan would be immortalized in wax at Madame Tussauds in 2009. It added that Hrithik won the poll by beating the legendary Dilip Kumar who was also nominated to be waxed. However, Ben Lovett from Madame Tussauds said, "I don't know where these stories are coming from. We have not even sat together to discuss the 2009 wax figures. We've had no meetings, no discussions, and no plans what-so-ever on what famous personalities we are looking to wax from Hollywood, Sports, Pop Singers, Bollywood and Politics. Come summer, we will be having a tentative idea but still no concrete decision on which Bollywood star will be waxed."
Well, one thing is clear - love them, hate them, wax them...but you can't ignore them.
|Hrithik in Singapore|