TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
After getting praised for his empowering role as the Emperor Akbar in Jodhaa Akbar, the ever-graceful Hrithik is all set to cross boundaries and work with the Uruguan model, Barbara Mori in his next film, Kites.
"It's quite a journey from the Mughal era to Uruguay. But I suppose that's the advantage of being an actor. You can be transported anywhere you like", says the actor.
Kites will be produced by Rakesh Roshan and directed by Anurag Basu.