TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
After getting praised for his empowering role as the Emperor Akbar in Jodhaa Akbar, the ever-graceful Hrithik is all set to cross boundaries and work with the Uruguan model, Barbara Mori in his next film, Kites.
"It's quite a journey from the Mughal era to Uruguay. But I suppose that's the advantage of being an actor. You can be transported anywhere you like", says the actor.
Kites will be produced by Rakesh Roshan and directed by Anurag Basu.