TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018: Re-polling Underway At A Single Booth In Karanpur
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK And Aamir Steal The Show!
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5 — India Wins By 31 Runs
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- Deepika Padukone's Contemporary Red Sari Should Be Your Next Cocktail Party Wear
"I wanted to show the film to some of my friends but was pleasantly surprised to see the DVDs being out of stock. Of course, I had to be patient to place a bulk order for the DVDs and eventually got them as well", says the born-again film maker who had made his debut as a director years back in Socha Na Tha.
Low price of the DVD (under Rs. 50/=) has immensely contributed to the DVD's success as well.
"You cannot deny the fact", says a soft spoken Imtiaz, "After a more than satisfying theatrical run, the film continues to find it's flavor on home video as well. I am happy that the film is literally reaching out to every nook and corner of the country."
Imtiaz is currently working on the script of his next film which is expected to go on floors in a few weeks from now. A formal announcement is expected soon.
|Jab We Met trailer|