TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
Taking a cue from many a film personalities and celebrities who have juggled around letters in their names to gain that good luck charm, the 'khallas' girl has finally succumbed to the temptation as well.
Ladies and gentleman. hold your breath. Because henceforth, Isha Kopikar would like herself to be called 'Eesha Koppikhar'!
Not just has she added an two extra 'e' while replacing 'i' in her first name, she has added an 'h' to her surname as well, hence bringing in some of the most significant changes ever seen in a name change.
2008 is poised to be a significant year in Eesha's career. Her trump card for the year would be Rajshri's Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi where she plays the central protagonist. Apart from this, she would also be seen in Hello, Right Ya Wrong and Mujhe Rang De. Her stuck-in-the-cans Shabri is also expected to arrive during the course of the year.