TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Taking a cue from many a film personalities and celebrities who have juggled around letters in their names to gain that good luck charm, the 'khallas' girl has finally succumbed to the temptation as well.
Ladies and gentleman. hold your breath. Because henceforth, Isha Kopikar would like herself to be called 'Eesha Koppikhar'!
Not just has she added an two extra 'e' while replacing 'i' in her first name, she has added an 'h' to her surname as well, hence bringing in some of the most significant changes ever seen in a name change.
2008 is poised to be a significant year in Eesha's career. Her trump card for the year would be Rajshri's Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi where she plays the central protagonist. Apart from this, she would also be seen in Hello, Right Ya Wrong and Mujhe Rang De. Her stuck-in-the-cans Shabri is also expected to arrive during the course of the year.