- Jai Simha, Middle Class Abbayi(MCA) & Hello: Final Box Office Collections
- Hello Box Office: Day 1 Collections
- Hello Movie Review: Perfectly Planned Comeback For Akhil Akkineni
- Hello & MCA Pre-release Business
- IN PICS! Hello Audio Launch Ceremony Turns Out To Be A Star-studded Event!
- Hello Teaser Is Out! Akhil Set To Bounce Back!
Taking a cue from many a film personalities and celebrities who have juggled around letters in their names to gain that good luck charm, the 'khallas' girl has finally succumbed to the temptation as well.
Ladies and gentleman. hold your breath. Because henceforth, Isha Kopikar would like herself to be called 'Eesha Koppikhar'!
Not just has she added an two extra 'e' while replacing 'i' in her first name, she has added an 'h' to her surname as well, hence bringing in some of the most significant changes ever seen in a name change.
2008 is poised to be a significant year in Eesha's career. Her trump card for the year would be Rajshri's Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi where she plays the central protagonist. Apart from this, she would also be seen in Hello, Right Ya Wrong and Mujhe Rang De. Her stuck-in-the-cans Shabri is also expected to arrive during the course of the year.