- Bollywood ka emotional attyachaar!
- U Me Aur Hum Music Review
- U Me Aur Hum Preview
- Kajol: A Part Of Our Personality Is Lost & Sacrificed Along The Way To Be A Wife Or Mother
- Why Did He Reject It? Salman Khan Was Supposed To Play Aishwarya Rai's Brother In Josh!
- Happy Birthday Kajol: Here's 5 Best Movies Of The Evergreen Actress
After making a high profile debut in Kisna (2005), one would have expected Isha's career to sky rocket. Unfortunately that didn't quite happen with the film flopping miserably at the box office. A few more failed attempts later in the form of Darwaza Bandh Rakho (2006), Rocky - The Rebel (2006) and Good Boy Bad Boy (2007), it has been a forgettable Bollywood outing for Isha so far.
However, for the pretty girl, picture abhi baaki hai, because she would be seen in a strong supporting role in upcoming U, Me Aur Hum. Though Isha has played a leading lady in each of her 4 films so far, this would be her first ever outing where someone else (in this case Kajol) would find herself in the spotlight.
Still, a hit film is a hit film, regardless of whether an actor is seen in a lead or a supporting role. With U, Me Aur Hum looking good and generating positive vibes, Isha can hope (and pray) that her recent role change brings on her luck for her and proves to be a much fruitful outing.