TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
Bollywood has, most of the times, looked at Hollywood for inspiration. A number of dream merchants in Mumbai have plagiarized Hollywood films successfully. The latest Hollywood film that has captured the imagination of Mumbai-based makers is the recent hit Enchanted.
A top maker is keen on casting a top Khan in the role of a lawyer and has three choices for the role of the princess: Kajol, Aishwarya Bachchan and Kareena Kapoor. The other maker wants to make the subject with newcomers, since he feels that procuring the dates of saleable actors will be time-consuming. The third maker has already signed two medium-budget stars for the film and is expected to begin filming shortly. He has also altered the script slightly.
Let's see who wins this race… and which film 'enchants' the viewer the maximum?