TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Bollywood has, most of the times, looked at Hollywood for inspiration. A number of dream merchants in Mumbai have plagiarized Hollywood films successfully. The latest Hollywood film that has captured the imagination of Mumbai-based makers is the recent hit Enchanted.
A top maker is keen on casting a top Khan in the role of a lawyer and has three choices for the role of the princess: Kajol, Aishwarya Bachchan and Kareena Kapoor. The other maker wants to make the subject with newcomers, since he feels that procuring the dates of saleable actors will be time-consuming. The third maker has already signed two medium-budget stars for the film and is expected to begin filming shortly. He has also altered the script slightly.
Let's see who wins this race… and which film 'enchants' the viewer the maximum?