TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
As per the details available with us, through reliable trade sources, Johar's Dharma Productions will have at least three releases annually, beginning 2009. The tentative schedule for the next year has more or less been finalised. It will see his assistant Tarun Mansukhani's much talked about, Abhishek, John and Priyanka starrer and also Rang De Basanti screenplay writer Renzil D'Silva's directorial debut venture, featuring Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor. Obviously the biggest and the most anticipated one will be Karan's next directorial project, Khan (tentative title) with Shahrukh Khan and Kajol.
Here's wishing that things go according to Karan's plans, and his Dharma Productions achieves the same level of success, as the premium production house, Yashraj Films.