TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro officially launched
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
As per the details available with us, through reliable trade sources, Johar's Dharma Productions will have at least three releases annually, beginning 2009. The tentative schedule for the next year has more or less been finalised. It will see his assistant Tarun Mansukhani's much talked about, Abhishek, John and Priyanka starrer and also Rang De Basanti screenplay writer Renzil D'Silva's directorial debut venture, featuring Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor. Obviously the biggest and the most anticipated one will be Karan's next directorial project, Khan (tentative title) with Shahrukh Khan and Kajol.
Here's wishing that things go according to Karan's plans, and his Dharma Productions achieves the same level of success, as the premium production house, Yashraj Films.