TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Contrary to most new star homes Kareena's pad won't be a spacious 3 BHK. It's a cosy pad almost like an independent unit where Bebo can entertain her visitors and friends without disturbing her mother, who is just a doorbell away."
Kareena's new flat is being done by Akshay Kumar's wife, interior designer, Twinkle Khanna. Says Kareena, "Apart from being a close friend, Tina knows my taste. She has a beautiful sense of style and I have left everything to her. She has a free hand to do what she wants." Babita's flat is not being done up by Twinkle.
The actresses' new home will be "cosy and comfortable. It has got earthy tones with a wooden finish and the colour scheme is dramatic and flamboyant gold and dark colours. She adds, "My bedroom is my favourite place, where I like to relax after a hard day's shoot. I love watching films, so I will house my DVD collection there." Kareena's new flat is 10 minutes away from Saif's new flat in Bandra.
Continues Bebo, "The flat is quite empty right now. Twinkle had dropped in a couple of months ago to see the place. The basic groundwork is done now. Three months more and the building and interior designing part will be over." Incidentally, Twinkle has designed Rani Mukerjee's and Tabu's homes.