TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Yes, Kareena became close to Saif Ali Khan during the shooting of their film Tashan. Now, they are the most talked-about couple in Bollywood. In fact, Kareena's life has changed ever since she fell in love with Saif. She has got the publicity that she has been craving for all these years. Saif has gifted her a 3 carat solitaire ring and acts as her personal chauffeur. Her name also has been curved on Saif's arm.
Her career is also on a new high. Her last release Jab We Met with Shahid Kapoor did exceptionally well at the box office. Now, she is awaiting the release of Tashan, where she acts with Saif. She has also signed a three-film deal with Ashtavinayak films.
The glow on her face reveals that she is happier than ever before. It is said that she trying to lose weight through special diet and power yoga.
Is this love bliss Kareena?