TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chandrababu Naidu Meets Mamata Banerjee: Efforts For Anti-BJP Front
- Oppo India: Teases New Smartphone Range
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Anushka Sharma: Unveils Her Madame Tussauds Wax Statue!
- Healthy Ways To Improve Your Daily Tea
- Latest Lowest Personal Loan Interest Rates
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
- How Dovizioso won a red-flagged Race!
Tusshar laughs off the insinuations. "Nothing of the sort. Have you forgotten that Shahrukh Khan and Aishwarya played siblings in Josh? They were soon after accepted as an intense couple in Mohabbatein. And what about Nana Patekar and Manisha Koirala? They played father-daughter and husband-wife in two films that were released during the same year (Khamoshi and Agni Sakshi). Earlier Sanjeevji and Jayaji were a married couple in Gulzar Saab's Koshish and father-daughter in Parichay during same year.
Considering these films came decades ago, surely today's generation would have no problem knowing Bebo and I are only acting as brother and sister. I'd love to do an intense love story with her immediately after this." Tusshar incidentally, feels very comforted by 'sister' Kareena's presence in Golmaal Returns.
"Earlier when we did Mujhe Kucch Kehna Hai together, she was moody and into her own shell most of the time. Today she has mellowed down so much. And she's looking stunning these days," Tusshar ends appreciatively.