TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
For those who came in late, the Bangalore Royal Challengers IPL team is owned by none other than liquor baron Dr. Vijay Mallya and local boy Rahul Dravid is the captain. Mallya, who is known to do things in style, has roped in director Sanjay Gupta to direct the sporty and racy ad while action director Allan Amin would be in-charge of the action.
What's more, Mallya would also be coming out with a promotional music video, an anthem for his team for which music composer Sandeep Chowta has been roped in. However, what is considered the real high-point is that this video would have Rahul Dravid in the company of two sizzling hot beauties- Katrina Kaif and Bangalore girl Deepika Padukone.
Well, with Bollywood beauties grooving with our Men-in-Blue, cricket fever seems to reach an all time high this summer.
|Katrina in playful mood|