TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
For those who came in late, the Bangalore Royal Challengers IPL team is owned by none other than liquor baron Dr. Vijay Mallya and local boy Rahul Dravid is the captain. Mallya, who is known to do things in style, has roped in director Sanjay Gupta to direct the sporty and racy ad while action director Allan Amin would be in-charge of the action.
What's more, Mallya would also be coming out with a promotional music video, an anthem for his team for which music composer Sandeep Chowta has been roped in. However, what is considered the real high-point is that this video would have Rahul Dravid in the company of two sizzling hot beauties- Katrina Kaif and Bangalore girl Deepika Padukone.
Well, with Bollywood beauties grooving with our Men-in-Blue, cricket fever seems to reach an all time high this summer.
|Katrina in playful mood|