- Housefull 4 Shooting Begins! Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh & Bobby Deol Promise Crazy Times Ahead
- Baaghi 2: Sajid Nadiadwala Begins 2018 With A Bang!
- Tiger Shroff: There Is Pressure In Climbing The Ladder Faster
- Tiger Shroff: After I Cut My Hair For Baaghi 2, I Couldn't See Myself In The Mirror!
- Tiger Shroff & Sajid Nadiadwala All Set For Hat-trick With Baaghi 2!
- IT'S OFFICIAL! After Bobby Deol, Kriti Sanon Joins The Cast Of Akshay Kumar's Housefull 4
At the event, only his sister Arpita and close buddy producer Sajid Nadiadwala accompanied him.
Says Sajid, "How could I not go with Salman for such an eventful and important moment of his life? The statue shows off his arms in a black cut-sleeves tee with black jeans, a diamond studded belt and a silver-and- turquoise bracelet.
We had to reach Madame Tussauds by 7.45 am. Salman wore a brown leather jacket and blue jeans."
On her own
Adds Sajid, "Katrina wasn't there at the event though she came with us from Mumbai. She has been living at her own apartment. Salman"s sister Arpita was with us. It was strange but exciting to see Salman"s statue there. I have gone there as a kid and looked at the statues of Mahatma Gandhi and other leaders. Yesterday, I looked at the statue of someone I have grown up with."
A source tells us more about Kat"s disappearance, "All of Katrina's pleading to the producers to attend the unveiling of the statue at Tussauds was actually an excuse to go London to visit her family. We were expecting her to come in for a while at least, but she just didn"t turn up. This act only fuels speculation about their break-up even more."
Salman Khan accompanied by Katrina Kaif, Sajid Nadiadwala and sister Alvira flew to London"s Heathrow airport in the early hours of Tuesday morning by Jet Airways from Mumbai. Sallu was very excited and so were his companions.
Upon arriving at Heathrow in London he was received by officials of Madame Tussauds, London, and even in the early hours of the morning there were hundreds of fans at the airport waiting for him.
Incidentally, Salman"s statue has been placed between Amitabh Bachchan and Shahrukh Khan. Before Bachchan comes Ash"s statue so the ex-lovers are still neighbours!