TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Interestingly her steady co-star Akshay Kumar has already reached the same milestone. In fact the two will once again be seen in Anees Bazmee's August 8th release, Singh Is Kinng.
However, like most top stars Katrina too has become a fodder for the gossip mills, be it her family or her personal relationships. The recent most example is that of her being accused of promoting her sister Isabella's Bollywood career. Katrina on her part was extremely surprised at hearing this and clarified that there are no such plans in the near future. She added that Isabella being very young, just seventeen to be exact, was concentrating on her academics. She termed the news as merely a figment of the media's imagination/speculation.
|Katrina in playful mood|