TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Rajkumar Santoshi's Ashok and Rituparno Ghosh's Draupadi have both been shelved. And Ben Kingsley's Taj Mahal project, which will feature Bipasha as Jahan Ara and Aishwarya Bachchan as Mumtaz Mahal, hasn't taken off. Bipasha will just have to be happy playing very contemporary women, like the one in Race.
"Abbas-Mustan keep casting me as these morally ambivalent women, first in Ajnabee and now in Race," Bipasha laughs throatily. There's talk of a sequel to Race. No, it will not be called Disg-Race. It will bring the entire cast together again. Except poor Akshaye Khanna who dies at the end of Race.