TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Says a source close to Lara, "While Akshay had bought a ready-made bungalow, Lara is constructing hers. The property costs over two crore. The actress loves the Goa beaches and was hunting for a getaway there for the last few years. She also plans to bring down her parents and family on weekend visits. It's Lara's way of chilling."
The source adds, "The bungalow, designed like a villa, is almost complete. It has many rooms. Lara has been looking into the construction and designing of every detail with the help of an architect and interior designer. Lara also plans to have a swimming pool and a beautifully landscaped garden as she loves flowers."
Lara Dutta confirms the development, "It's true that I am building a bungalow in North Goa. But I can't tell you the exact location as I want it to remain private and not be hounded by trespassers. I never knew how to swim. Right now, with all the training that I am undergoing for Shree Ashtavinayak's Blue, I love swimming and can't wait to have my own private beach."
Apparently, Akshay also influenced her to train for the action scenes in Blue. Lara gushes, "Akki is an inspiration. He's constantly motivating me to push myself physically. I love working with him and feel very secure doing a film like this with him."
Besides Blue, Lara is also doing Ravi Chopra's Banda Yeh Bindass Hai and PNC's Aur Devdas, and has two more films in the pipeline. According to Lara, Blue is one of the most challenging films she has ever done. "The producers have given us five months to whip ourselves into shape and I'm looking forward to facing the challenge. I'm training in swimming and underwater diving for four hours a day since January this year.
My coach is a national team swimming coach. I will be going on a professional diving course to Thailand soon. I train at Watson Fitness where Zarine Watson, my trainer, is working on a special muscle-toning regime.