TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
She spent Valentine's Day in Las Vegas, letting herself enjoy for the 3 days that she was there and also went and saw the Phantom of the Opera with some close friends who had accompanied her. She says 'It was a fun-filled 3 days, where we went about sight-seeing, watching an opera and generally just letting our hair down. It was a business-cum-pleasure trip and a really good experience. I would love to visit Las Vegas again.'
Hope this Diva had a great time, and can take out some more fun-time from the busy Bollywood schedule.