TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Now it wouldn't be wrong to say that influenced by Hansika, Mallika has applied all the tricks with her co-stars in the forthcoming film 'Man Gaye Mughal-E-Azam' and troubled K K Menon and Rahul Bose a lot. Especially, Mallika used to make faces and tease K K Menon when he would be busy with the shooting.
When we contacted the director of the film Sanjay Chhel, he said, "Yes, it is true that Mallika was up to such pranks on the sets. Whenever she used to come on the sets, Mallika used to bow and do salaam to all present much like Anarkali. It was not only Mallika, but also Paresh Rawal. Together they used tease us and annoy everyone present on the set."
Elaborating, Sanjay Chhel said, "All these things did not bother Rahul as he was Mallika's co-star in 'Pyar Ke Side Effects' and was aware of her ways. But K K Menon was quite upset by such behavior of Mallika and feeling uneasy, the actor would blow red."
We are happy that notwithstanding all tantrums by Mallika, K K Menon was cool and did not react. Had he reacted, not only the atmosphere on the set would have been affected, but even Sanjay Chhel's face would have turned red like K K Menon's!