TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala Row: All-party Meet Inconclusive; Will Stick To SC Order, Says CM Vijayan
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles India Launch
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- India Tour Of Australia: Ganguly Reveals Why Virat Kohli And Team Have The Best Chance To Beat Australia
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- India Beach Fashion Week: Swara Bhasker's Attire Is About Giving Festive Wear A Breezy Touch
- Wonderful Beaches In And Around Kanyakumari That Are Worth Exploring
She has been blaming me for her bad outfits and I have been quiet for a year. Not any more! Vidya has been talking about me at public events. She feels I gave her a bad look in Heyy Babyy! Pray what about the make-up, hair and outfit (Abu-Sandeep) she sported at the Filmfare awards? It was something like what people used to wear in the 1980s! And what were those horrible gaudy tassels that were hanging down her dress?" he sneers.
Manish adds sarcastically, "According to her, I screwed up her style. If she thought my styling wasn't right, why didn't she put her foot down or simply call me and say 'Manish, please send something else?' I'm just a phone call away. All I can say is that I am sorry to do this to a huge star like Vidya Balan, India's answer to Paris Hilton with her impeccable dress sense, fabulous carriage and great knowledge of style," says Manish.
The designer is most upset about Vidya's statements that he apologised to her for his botched-up work. He fumes, "I sent her a message saying 'sometimes some clothes don't work on location but maybe we can work together next time' but she told the whole world I apologised to her! And after that story, I haven't called or texted her at all!"
Manish thinks that what Vidya did is in bad taste, "If my clothes don't work, I am just a call away. She hasn't called me even once but gripes about it in public. What she's doing is not in good taste. It's not as if Vidya Balan has always been impeccably turned out. How can she speak about fashion sense with her fantastic figure? Who is she?"