TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Making it known
Last year, in a midnight conversation with a MIDDAY reporter, Sanjay Dutt had admitted that he was married to Maanayata. She has been living in his apartment at Imperial Heights for over a year.
A industry insider says, "His close friends Bunty Walia and Sanjay Gupta had been present at the wedding last year, and everyone knows they are husband and wife, so why did they get married again in front of their friends and family? It was almost as if they wanted to make it known that they are married. It"s obvious they wanted to out the shaadi now because they have a more special announcement to make shortly."
Since Sanju and Maana have denied being married, it would've been uncomfortable for them if the news of her being pregnant got out, so they decided to have the saat pheras. On Sunday, Manyata deliberately showed up at a event teeming with media, with sindoor in her maang. She desperately wanted the news of their wedding to be featured prominently by the press. The source adds, "It was she who conveniently 'leaked' the details of the venue etc, to the press."
The channels showed up at the venue before the couple did. Later, the newly-weds came out and waved to the waiting media happily announcing their married status.
The baby news will follow soon. Both Sanjay and Manyata didn"t revert back to deny that she was pregnant. However, a source close to the couple confirmed that she is pregnant.