TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
When asked whether she prefers originals or remixes, Minisha had a different version to say. "I like mostly the originals, but there are few songs that sound better in the remixed versions. So I can say that I like remixed songs too", chirps Minissha.
Talking about her all time 5 favorite songs, Minisha states, "I like 'Naam Ada Likhna' from my first film Yahaan a lot. After that comes 'Pyar Ki Yeh Kahaani Suno' from Honeymoon Travels Pvt. Ltd, followed by 'Surmaye sham ati hai' from the film Jab we Met, and then 'Aankho me teri' from the film OSO, and the last is 'Jab se tere naina' from Saawariya.
When asked about her favorite romantic song, the actress was quick to reply, "There is a song in still-to-be-released film "Kidnap". I think that's my most favorite romantic song." Talking about the various genres of songs, Minissha opines, "I think songs from each and every period have had its identities. Oldies were also very attractive songs. Actually our problem is that we have forgotten oldies. But at the same time, we cannot forget that today's music is also very good."
Last but not the least, Minissha ends saying, "I would like to say that if 'Old is Gold', then the new songs are also excellent.