TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
"I have stopped bothering about things like these which are beyond my control. You say that you are a little unwell and the next thing you know is read about yourself being hospitalized", sighs Neetu.
She goes on to elaborate further, "I got a call from one of the media people and I merely said that the cold in Manali had taken a toll on me due to which I had fallen sick. I said that I couldn't talk much since I was surrounded by doctors. I was in my hotel room where doctors were attending to me but instead news around me in a hospital was splashed all around."
"I wish people could check their facts. Thank you but I am keeping fine. It was a momentary illness which went away in a matter of days. I am back to shooting and enjoying every bit of good health", signs off Neetu.