TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
"I have stopped bothering about things like these which are beyond my control. You say that you are a little unwell and the next thing you know is read about yourself being hospitalized", sighs Neetu.
She goes on to elaborate further, "I got a call from one of the media people and I merely said that the cold in Manali had taken a toll on me due to which I had fallen sick. I said that I couldn't talk much since I was surrounded by doctors. I was in my hotel room where doctors were attending to me but instead news around me in a hospital was splashed all around."
"I wish people could check their facts. Thank you but I am keeping fine. It was a momentary illness which went away in a matter of days. I am back to shooting and enjoying every bit of good health", signs off Neetu.