TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
Believe it or not, Neha does not consider herself to be beautiful, but says that she is average-looking. Neha says, "I don't consider myself to be beautiful, but my appearance is like the other girls in general. According to me, Lisa Ray and Aishwarya Bachchan are beautiful women." Recalling an incident of her childhood days, Neha says, "I was so fatty during my school days that no boy used to talk with me. Neither did anyone present me any gift. A reason for this could be that my father, who was in the Army, and my elder brother always protected me like bodyguards."
All these notwithstanding, winning the Miss India title, Neha has proved to the world that she is not only beautiful, but also intelligent. Anyways, it seems that the boys at Neha's school must be repenting now. Had they presented Neha with gifts then, it might be possible that they could win her heart then!
Well, after learning about Neha's story, we have begun wondering if the fantasy stories being shown on Indian television these days are inspired from her life. Many of these soaps storyline revolves around beautiful girls who either resemble superstars or are maids waiting for the prince charming to come and propose their hands. Don't you too think in a similar manner?