TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Believe it or not, Neha does not consider herself to be beautiful, but says that she is average-looking. Neha says, "I don't consider myself to be beautiful, but my appearance is like the other girls in general. According to me, Lisa Ray and Aishwarya Bachchan are beautiful women." Recalling an incident of her childhood days, Neha says, "I was so fatty during my school days that no boy used to talk with me. Neither did anyone present me any gift. A reason for this could be that my father, who was in the Army, and my elder brother always protected me like bodyguards."
All these notwithstanding, winning the Miss India title, Neha has proved to the world that she is not only beautiful, but also intelligent. Anyways, it seems that the boys at Neha's school must be repenting now. Had they presented Neha with gifts then, it might be possible that they could win her heart then!
Well, after learning about Neha's story, we have begun wondering if the fantasy stories being shown on Indian television these days are inspired from her life. Many of these soaps storyline revolves around beautiful girls who either resemble superstars or are maids waiting for the prince charming to come and propose their hands. Don't you too think in a similar manner?