TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
"Rajat and Ranvir deserve all the accolades that the film is gaining all around. They truly are the stars of the show. I am happy to be a part of the project since it allowed me to venture into new territories. I got to do something that I hadn't done before and that was good enough for me to be on board for 'Mithya'", says Neha who is happy with the positive response the film has generated.
Talking about her own performance in the film, Neha says, "The going has been good in the last few months. Both 'Ek Chalis Ki Last Local' and 'Dus Kahaniyaan' have made people start looking at me differently. 'Mithya' has only added value further to my profile."
Adding on, she says, "I still get moist eyed when the film's climax arrives. Imagine a man recovering from amnesia only at a stage when it didn't matter any more. And this is the time when he remembers who his true love was."
For those who are yet to catch the film, Ranvir Shorey plays a twin role of a struggler in Bollywood and a suave underworld don. One of these two characters is in love with Neha Dhupia before he forgets it all, after an accident results in amnesia.
"However, there are also a couple of light hearted scenes that make me crack up every now and then. The one where Ranvir enacts the dual role in front of a mirror in Don's house or another one where he blasts a visitor while giving a speech on demand for one's own rights - they are simply hilarious! He truly is the star of the show", Neha speaks fondly about her co-actor.
Now that the film has released, did she ever feel worried because of the delayed release of the film? "It was not that there was a delay in the shooting. We always had it in the agenda to make it thro' the festival route. Now, after all the positive acclaim the film has garnered in festival circuit, it is the right time for it to arrive," concludes Neha.