TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro officially launched
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Post Anthony Gonsalves, Nikhil has bagged four films already. Synergy Films [makers of the Aamir starrer Ghajini] have signed the youngster for their forthcoming venture, while Tigmanshu Dhulia, known for realistic/hard-hitting films, has teamed Govinda and Nikhil for his new film.
That's not all, Shivam Nair [who made his directorial debut with Ahista Ahista] and Risk Advtg.&Media Ltd. [makers of Risk] have also signed the confident newcomer for their respective films. Way to go!