TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Post Anthony Gonsalves, Nikhil has bagged four films already. Synergy Films [makers of the Aamir starrer Ghajini] have signed the youngster for their forthcoming venture, while Tigmanshu Dhulia, known for realistic/hard-hitting films, has teamed Govinda and Nikhil for his new film.
That's not all, Shivam Nair [who made his directorial debut with Ahista Ahista] and Risk Advtg.&Media Ltd. [makers of Risk] have also signed the confident newcomer for their respective films. Way to go!