TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
In One Two Three, Tusshar's character is that of a young boy who belongs to the family of underworld. Though his entire family prods him to get his 'career' kick started in underworld activities, his heart is not on the job.
This is why in a song from the film; he is labeled as 'Underworld Ka Abhishek Bachchan'. That's because:
a) Tusshar's character has to take his family tradition forward, just as Abhishek Bachchan was required to considering the Bachchan surname
b) In spite of repeated attempts/chances/opportunities, Tusshar is shown to be struggling to get his feet in the right place and unable to perform a 'crime' right. Now it's a known fact that Abhishek too had a dozen off flops to his name before he hit it big with Yuva, Dhoom, Sarkar, Dus, Bunty Aur Babli, Guru and others!
No wonder, Tusshar's colleagues, friends and family get really annoyed and frustrated with his continued failures.
Must admit that the makers of One Two Three definitely have some sense of humor here!