TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
After having given us a taste of Turkish music through his Gangster chartbuster, 'Ya Ali', which he sourced from Turkish Band, Guitara's 'Ya Ghali', Pritam made us sample Indonesian band Peterpan's 'Tak Bisakah', via his 'Kya Mujhe Pyar Hai' track from Woh Lamhe. It now appears that one of the most popular music directors of Bollywood wants us to have a feel of some Korean music as well!
Just to elaborate, Pritam's already quite popular Race audio score for Tips Films has an unmistakable influence of Korean music. The track in question is the heavily promoted romantic love ballad, 'Pehli Nazar Mein', sung by Pakistan's Atif Aslam, which is strikingly similar to Korean artist, Kim Hyung Sup's, 'Sarang Haeyo'.
Well we wish that Pritam Bhai had kept his promise of being original after this superb Life in a Metro audio album.