TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 confirmed to have 10GB RAM and 5G support
- Thrilling Activities To Do In Bangalore
- 7 Health Benefits Of Pineberries
- Kuch Kuch Hota Hai 20 Years Celebrations! View Pictures
- KTM 125 Duke Bookings Open In India — Launch Soon
- Top 6 Government Jobs 2018 On Oct 17
After having given us a taste of Turkish music through his Gangster chartbuster, 'Ya Ali', which he sourced from Turkish Band, Guitara's 'Ya Ghali', Pritam made us sample Indonesian band Peterpan's 'Tak Bisakah', via his 'Kya Mujhe Pyar Hai' track from Woh Lamhe. It now appears that one of the most popular music directors of Bollywood wants us to have a feel of some Korean music as well!
Just to elaborate, Pritam's already quite popular Race audio score for Tips Films has an unmistakable influence of Korean music. The track in question is the heavily promoted romantic love ballad, 'Pehli Nazar Mein', sung by Pakistan's Atif Aslam, which is strikingly similar to Korean artist, Kim Hyung Sup's, 'Sarang Haeyo'.
Well we wish that Pritam Bhai had kept his promise of being original after this superb Life in a Metro audio album.