- Anurag Basu Reacts To Reports About Arjun Kapoor & Kareena Kapoor Khan In 'Life In A Metro' Sequel!
- Ranbir Kapoor & Arjun Kapoor To Star In Life In A Metro 2?
- Pics: Shilpa Shetty Surprises Hubby Raj Kundra, With Her First Tattoo!
- Chak De India, OSO take it all
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan New Song: Salman's Prayers Backed By Adnan Sami's Qawali
- Vidya Balan's lavani is not an item song: Vinod Chopra
After having given us a taste of Turkish music through his Gangster chartbuster, 'Ya Ali', which he sourced from Turkish Band, Guitara's 'Ya Ghali', Pritam made us sample Indonesian band Peterpan's 'Tak Bisakah', via his 'Kya Mujhe Pyar Hai' track from Woh Lamhe. It now appears that one of the most popular music directors of Bollywood wants us to have a feel of some Korean music as well!
Just to elaborate, Pritam's already quite popular Race audio score for Tips Films has an unmistakable influence of Korean music. The track in question is the heavily promoted romantic love ballad, 'Pehli Nazar Mein', sung by Pakistan's Atif Aslam, which is strikingly similar to Korean artist, Kim Hyung Sup's, 'Sarang Haeyo'.
Well we wish that Pritam Bhai had kept his promise of being original after this superb Life in a Metro audio album.