TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
However, there is good news for the fans of Priyanka Chopra as the current year is sure to set the record straight. With projects like Goldie Behl's Drona, Harry Baweja's Love Story 2050 and Madhur Bhandarkar's Fashion, the future appears bright and it seems that Priyanka is all set to regain her top position.
Coming to Bhandarkar's (famous for cashing in on topical subjects) Fashion, the film is already hogging the headlines. The reason for the above is Priyanka's controversial pregnancy scene in the climax. The said scene is deliberately being publicized as being inspired from the real life of a top model, but that is only a publicity stunt. One has to commend Priyanka for going public with the fact that the said scene is of utmost importance to Fashion's climax and is not based on anyone's personal life.
The girl indeed has guts. Kudos and all the best to you Priyanka!