TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 Will Not Feature An In-display Fingerprint Sensor
- Sisupalgarh Near Bhubaneswar – The Fort Built Before The Common Era
- How To Give Your Bedroom A Makeover
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Storms Out When Asked About #MeToo; Leaves Everyone Shocked With Her Action
- Mahindra Marazzo Receives 10,000 Bookings Within A Month — Waiting Period Now Six Weeks
- India Vs West Indies: Probable India XI For 1st ODI In Guwahati
- Gold Demand Weakens Amid Festivities As Prices Hit Over 2-Year High
Aditya Chopra is known for maintaining secrecy over his films and not show them to anyone right till the day of their release. But he made an exception this time for his directorial comeback film Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi.
Our source who was present at this special screening tells us, "Adi held a special screening of Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi on Sunday November 23rd evening at his Yash Raj studio preview theatre. It was attended by Shahrukh Khan who came along with his wife Gauri and kids - Suhana and Aryan, Karan Johar, Yash Chopra and debutante Anushka Sharma. All of them seemed to enjoy the film. It is learnt that Adi was very anxious to know whether his latest venture turned out well or not. His Yash Raj Films desperately needs after having gone through a string of flops in the past few months."
The source further adds, "Well Adi was a relieved man once the show was over as Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi has superhit written all over. It is definitely going to YRF's savior just like last year's Shahrukh starrer Chak De India was! The movie is a complete family entertainer, quite funny and has some really spectacular dance sequences. The highlight number being the one where the King Khan is shown imitating old actors like Rajesh Khanna and Shammi Kapoor, etc. The film is a simple sweet love story shot mainly in India. Anushka has made a good debut and she is a good dancer."
The film tells the story of a middle class guy, Surinder Sahni (SRK)who is much older than his wife (Anushka). The two have no romance in their lives though Surinder truly loves his wife. All her friends are taking part in a dance competition and she doesn't want to because she feels her hubby can't dance. Surinder understands this and transforms himself to become the guy of her dreams, without her knowing about it. She falls in love with her husband all over again.