TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Apparently each of the three leading ladies from the film - Bipasha Basu, Katrina Kaif and Sameera Reddy got into numerous debates with each other. To top it up, all the men (Saif Ali Khan, Anil Kapoor, Akshaye Khanna) were party to this as well and to take it to one step further, they also assigned a time limit of 5 minutes for every individual to participate in this debate.
Well, these were not any random debates which happened as a result of so called cat fights between the ladies. Instead, this was a way to chill out for the mega star cast of this Abbas-Mustan film as they winded up after a hectic day of shoot. A topic was chosen for the evening and the debate would begin.
As per Bipasha, all of this made for an engaging outing as some of the arguments were not just downright whacky but also thought provoking at some instances.
A debate game for unwinding? Now that's quite an innovative way for star-bonding!