TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
It's obvious that the makers of Race lifted the design of the YRF film. Adi feels this is highly unethical and is currently changing the design of his Tashan. Yash Raj will soon release the new poster and have a string of different promos lined up for the next month till Tashan's release.
Says Ramesh Taurani, "The presentation is different. We designed the posters in 2007." Race director Abbas Burma-wala (of the Abbas-Mustaan duo) has a different take, "I don't know whether the posters and trailers of Race and Tashan are similar. I haven't seen the Tashan promos. All I know is that the logo and designing of Race took place before we started shooting in December 2006. Rahul Nanda had shown us six designs on the computer and we selected this design from the rest."
Aashish Singh, Vice President, Production at Yash Raj Films, says, "We do not see any similarity with any other film nor do we believe that anybody would copy promos. We are not making any changes to our ready Tashan promos, which will soon be on air." Tashan stars Akshay Kumar, and Kareena Kapoor. Race stars Akshay Khanna, Bipasha Basu, Katrina Kaif and Sameera Reddy apart from actors Anil Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan, who are shared by both the films.