TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
So where and how did Raima meet Yuvraaj? "We met at the India Fashion Week chatted and were friendly. Bas, the Delhi media went berserk linking us. Trust me there's nothing on between us. If there was I'd be the first to talk about it."
In fact, Raima who was last seen in the dubbed Hindi version of the Bengali film Anuranan claims there's no one in her life at the moment. "And if such baseless link-ups continue, no man would want to be linked with me. They'd think I'm already seeing someone."
Raima is currently focusing with full ferocity on her career. "I've some really terrific roles and films lined up including Aparna Sen's The Japanese Wife and Rituparno Ghosh's Khela. I've no time for love! And barely any time for family."
Raima has been in and out of Kolkata visiting her ailing grandmother the legendary Suchitra Sen. "Fortunately, she's out of danger and out of hospital now."