TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test, Live
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
So where and how did Raima meet Yuvraaj? "We met at the India Fashion Week chatted and were friendly. Bas, the Delhi media went berserk linking us. Trust me there's nothing on between us. If there was I'd be the first to talk about it."
In fact, Raima who was last seen in the dubbed Hindi version of the Bengali film Anuranan claims there's no one in her life at the moment. "And if such baseless link-ups continue, no man would want to be linked with me. They'd think I'm already seeing someone."
Raima is currently focusing with full ferocity on her career. "I've some really terrific roles and films lined up including Aparna Sen's The Japanese Wife and Rituparno Ghosh's Khela. I've no time for love! And barely any time for family."
Raima has been in and out of Kolkata visiting her ailing grandmother the legendary Suchitra Sen. "Fortunately, she's out of danger and out of hospital now."