TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
According to our confirmed sources, the music giant T-Series have filed an FIR (First Information Report) against ram gopal varma in the Noida Police Station (Sector 20), New Delhi. The charges levied on him included fraud, conspiracy, extortion, cheating and criminal breach of trust, under IPC Sections 385, 409, 420, 421 and 422.
Ramu has been facing a rough patch for quite sometime now, both on the professional and personal front. With nothing going right in his way, one simply wonders what will happen to the fate of his forthcoming Sarkar 2!