TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The First Sound From Mars — A Truly Special Acoustic Experience
- Hockey World Cup 2018: India Vs Canada: Live Updates & Highlights
- 8 Apps That You Should Probably Delete From Your Smartphone
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Planning A High-Altitude Trekking? — Here's What You Should Know
- Banking Services On WhatsApp Are Catching Up
- A Woman Died Within Few Hours Of Giving Birth, But Saved 50 Lives!
- Katrina Opens Up About Attending Deepika-Ranveer's Reception
According to our confirmed sources, the music giant T-Series have filed an FIR (First Information Report) against ram gopal varma in the Noida Police Station (Sector 20), New Delhi. The charges levied on him included fraud, conspiracy, extortion, cheating and criminal breach of trust, under IPC Sections 385, 409, 420, 421 and 422.
Ramu has been facing a rough patch for quite sometime now, both on the professional and personal front. With nothing going right in his way, one simply wonders what will happen to the fate of his forthcoming Sarkar 2!