TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Reason? This latest cola commercial features Shahrukh Khan, Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone and surprisingly has King Khan with shortest screen presence amongst the three. Now if this wasn't enough, even his characterization in the promo is also that of a weak personality, which lets Ranbir and Deepika walk away with the best lines and shots.
The advertisement features Ranbir and Deepika as lovers. Shahrukh plays Deepika's geeky elder brother who has a fascination for the world of space and extra terrestrial happenings. The scenes, which follow show how Ranbir comes in the dead of the night to meet Deepika and pretends to be an extra terrestrial creature in front of Khan.
Now one just looks forward to check out if the promo shown so far has something more to offer in the form of a sequel. If that's the case and Shahrukh has a meaty part to enact then there still seems sense for him to have given a nod to the commercial. Otherwise one wonders what made him sign on the dotted line to a script that had precious little to offer him?