TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Markets Live: Sensex Down As Election Leads Trickle In
- Nokia 8.1 Launched In India For Rs. 26,999
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 — Full Accessories List
- Isha Ambani's Wedding: Beyonce, SRK & Aamir Steal The Show!
- December New Moon Lucky For These Signs
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
First and foremost, the character of Irrfan Khan himself has been named Kumar. It is only towards the end of the film when his full name is revealed which turns out to be Kumar Mangat. As everyone knows, Kumar Mangat is the producer of Sunday.
Apart from this, another character in the film is also named Aseem Bajaj. For those who came in late, Aseem Bajaj is the cinematographer of Sunday. Last but not the least, the funny forgetful doctor shown earlier in the film is called Robin Bhatt. Well, Robin Bhatt is a renowned screenplay writer who has written not just Sunday but dozens of other Bollywood films.
Rohit Shetty has indeed followed the practice of Farah Khan here. While Farah too always makes sure that her crew is acknowledged in her films ( remember the end credits of Main Hoon Naa and Om Shanti Om ), Rohit Shetty too has followed a similar route!