TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
First and foremost, the character of Irrfan Khan himself has been named Kumar. It is only towards the end of the film when his full name is revealed which turns out to be Kumar Mangat. As everyone knows, Kumar Mangat is the producer of Sunday.
Apart from this, another character in the film is also named Aseem Bajaj. For those who came in late, Aseem Bajaj is the cinematographer of Sunday. Last but not the least, the funny forgetful doctor shown earlier in the film is called Robin Bhatt. Well, Robin Bhatt is a renowned screenplay writer who has written not just Sunday but dozens of other Bollywood films.
Rohit Shetty has indeed followed the practice of Farah Khan here. While Farah too always makes sure that her crew is acknowledged in her films ( remember the end credits of Main Hoon Naa and Om Shanti Om ), Rohit Shetty too has followed a similar route!