TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Saif had suggested the idea of a prequel after the success of the movie. The Chotte Nawab might be eager to do this as he has Kareena by his side now. Vishal Bharadwaj, the director of the movie is also excited about the idea and wants to take the story further. Kumar Mangat however feels it will be too early to comment as he is tied up with other projects.
Saif and Kareena are meanwhile gearing up for their next movie Tashan which releases in April. Saif will then have a home production where he stars opposite Deepika Padukone. Kareena was upset with director Imtiaz Ali for casting Deepika ahead of her in the movie. Saif tried to convince Imtiaz to cast Kareena but Imtiaz opposed it.