- Saif Ali Khan's Birthday Bash: Kareena Kapoor Khan, Sara Ali Khan & Others Make It A Memorable One!
- Sacred Games Cast Frustrated With Vikram's Direction, 'With Anurag Sir It Was Fun', Says An Actor!
- Vogue Beauty Awards 2018 Winners: Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif, Janhvi Kapoor Win It Big!
- Sacred Games Invokes Huge Fan Frenzy, Netizens Demand Season 2!
- 17 Years Of Dil Chahta Hai: The Iconic Movie Remains Young & Ageless!
- Saif Ali Khan To Play A Naga Sadhu In His Next! Read Details
Explaining the situation of the song, Kat says, "Yes. I have shot Zara Zara in Race. My character is that of Saif's secretary and she's in love with him. He's clueless about it and she's trying to get his attention."
The song has been choreographed by Bosco-Caesar. Kat, who has worn a sexy outfit in the song, adds, "The song demanded the kind of outfit we chose. I found this dress designed by Jenny Packham in Dubai who is a big name there and retails in many hi-fashion stores there. It's a flowy, layered blue dress."