TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Explaining the situation of the song, Kat says, "Yes. I have shot Zara Zara in Race. My character is that of Saif's secretary and she's in love with him. He's clueless about it and she's trying to get his attention."
The song has been choreographed by Bosco-Caesar. Kat, who has worn a sexy outfit in the song, adds, "The song demanded the kind of outfit we chose. I found this dress designed by Jenny Packham in Dubai who is a big name there and retails in many hi-fashion stores there. It's a flowy, layered blue dress."