TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Jio Rs. 1,699 Prepaid Plan Offers 1.5GB Data For 365 Days; 100% Cashback Offer Announced
- 7 Surprising Facts About The Controversial Sabarimala Temple
- Does Olive Oil Help To Lighten The Skin
- Bigg Boss 12 Spoiler: Karanvir Bohra, Anup Jalota & Many Others’ SECRETS To Be Revealed!
- MG Motor To Launch Pure-Electric SUV In India By 2020
- Ashwin, Rahane, Karthik Set To Play In Deodhar Trophy
- Top 5 Government Jobs On Oct 18: NPCIL, JKPSC, DRDO, BOB And BECIL
Explaining the situation of the song, Kat says, "Yes. I have shot Zara Zara in Race. My character is that of Saif's secretary and she's in love with him. He's clueless about it and she's trying to get his attention."
The song has been choreographed by Bosco-Caesar. Kat, who has worn a sexy outfit in the song, adds, "The song demanded the kind of outfit we chose. I found this dress designed by Jenny Packham in Dubai who is a big name there and retails in many hi-fashion stores there. It's a flowy, layered blue dress."