TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJPs Unofficial Ally TRS Swing Muslim Votes In their Favour — Here's How!
- Neymar Helps PSG Secure Group C Top Spot
- Force Gurkha Xtreme Launched In India
- Now Send Voice Messages On Instagram — Here Is How It Works!
- RBI Board Meeting On 14 December — No Changes On Urjit's Abrupt Exit
- Suhana's Bollywood Debut — Here Is What SRK Has To Say
- Sunny Leone's Stunning Black & White Gown For The ITA Awards
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
While Aamir Khan has the Ghajini remake up his sleeve, Akhshay Kumar, the original Khiladi has a few interesting projects, where he returns to his first love, action and martial arts, namely Tashan, Chandni Chowk To China and Singh Is Kinng.
Coming to Akshay's good friend Salman Khan, who already has a strong action image, the superstar is all set to give his fans a treat through the remake of his Tamil and Telugu blockbuster, Pokkiri. Salman is all keyed up for the project and has self-disciplined himself for the role. He is leaving no stone unturned to make the Pokkiri (tentative title - Wanted Dead&Alive) remake a memorable hit. The actor, who during the recent Madras schedule of the film, visited the gymnasium daily and also quit consumption of 'Somras', is like a man on a mission!
The Pokkiri remake has some heavy duty action scenes and Salman wants to be absolutely fit in order to do his own stunts. Interestingly, the actor has refused to use a body double for the action scenes and insists on doing all the stunts himself. What's more, he has refused to watch the original versions of the film for reference purposes, because he doesn't want to be influenced by the heroes of the Tamil and Telugu versions. Salman though has seen one version prior to starting work on the film, but not after the commencement of the shooting.
So all you action buffs, be prepared for a treat this year by your favourite stars and feast on all the stunts and the mind-blowing action sequences!