TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Says a source, "Suniel and Sanjay have signed the deal with Haywards for a whopping Rs 8 crores; Dutt gets Rs 6 crores, while Shetty bags 2 crores. The ad film was shot in Hyderabad at Ramoji Rao Film City. Sanjay left the film stranded while he made 'hay' at the expense of the Kidnap makers. The producers kept calling him but he didn't answer their calls. Later they traced him to the shooting with Suniel in Hyderabad." The source informs us, "Naturally the producers were extremely upset and had to create a scene to get him back."
Kidnap has already been delayed by months, courtesy Dutt. They waited for him to come out of jail. But as soon as he did, he began shooting for Suniel Shetty's EMI. Shetty staunchly defends buddy Dutt, "Yes, it's true that Baba (Dutt) and I shot in Hyderabad for the Haywards Club Soda, but Sanju did not disappear from the Kidnap shoot.
The ad was planned two months earlier and he finished shooting for EMI, removed his beard and then went to shoot for Kidnap. Sanjay Dutt has the guts to inform his producer when he can't make it for a shoot or if he's late. Baba will never give any producer grief." Shree Ashtavinayak's media consultant Parag Desai adds, "Sanjay Dutt informed us before going to Hyderabad for the ad."
The Haywards soda ad is full of action. Says Shetty, "It talks about our (Sanju's and his) dosti and relationships. Vishal Manglorkar directed the ad for O