TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro Confirmed To Launch In India In November With Dual Selfie Cameras
- All About The Vegetable Land Of Vattavada In The Mountains Of Kerala
- How To Use Coconut Oil For Treating Sunburns
- Om Puri's 68th Birth Anniversary: The Lesser Known Side Of The Acting Legend!
- 2018 Porsche Cayenne Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.19 Crore
- ISL 2018: ATK Vs DD: Super-Sub Maimouni Hands ATK First Win
- Bank Of India Recruitment 2018: 12 Security Officer Vacancies Available, Earn Up To INR 45,950
HHappiness has at last smiled on Sanjay Dutt as he gets married to beloved Manyata. The duo took 'Saath Phere' in a very silent affair in the presence of close buddy, Suniel Shetty, his wife Mana and chummy friend 'Circuit', Arshad Warsi.
As Sanju baba takes a deep plunge into wedded life, prominent absentees from the ceremony were the Dutt sisters. If sources are the believed, it is heard that the Dutt sisters, Priya and Namrata are not at all happy with this wedding. As the wedded couple gets greeted by friends all over, the twist to the tale is that daughter Trishala who resides in New York, is not keen in talking about her dad's marriage.
Well, as we ponder on what is brewing inside the Dutt house hold, we wish that Sanju Baba gets all the happiness he deserves!!
|Sanjay Dutt speaks|