TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
HHappiness has at last smiled on Sanjay Dutt as he gets married to beloved Manyata. The duo took 'Saath Phere' in a very silent affair in the presence of close buddy, Suniel Shetty, his wife Mana and chummy friend 'Circuit', Arshad Warsi.
As Sanju baba takes a deep plunge into wedded life, prominent absentees from the ceremony were the Dutt sisters. If sources are the believed, it is heard that the Dutt sisters, Priya and Namrata are not at all happy with this wedding. As the wedded couple gets greeted by friends all over, the twist to the tale is that daughter Trishala who resides in New York, is not keen in talking about her dad's marriage.
Well, as we ponder on what is brewing inside the Dutt house hold, we wish that Sanju Baba gets all the happiness he deserves!!
|Sanjay Dutt speaks|