TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
The problem is who can match the two actors physically and in terms of talent? How about Abhishek Bachchan and Sarika's daughter Shruti, who's all set to make her debut as an actress?
Divulges Sircar, "I did ask Abhishek to do the role. But he didn't feel the time was right to fit into his father's shoes. Even as I shoot with Amitji, we're auditioning young men who have his looks and at least some acting talent. As for Sarikaji, we've more or less found a young actress to play her younger role."
Apparently, when Renzil D'Silva, of Rang De Basanti fame, wrote the screenplay he had envisaged Abhishek as the senior Bachchan's junior avatar.