TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
The problem is who can match the two actors physically and in terms of talent? How about Abhishek Bachchan and Sarika's daughter Shruti, who's all set to make her debut as an actress?
Divulges Sircar, "I did ask Abhishek to do the role. But he didn't feel the time was right to fit into his father's shoes. Even as I shoot with Amitji, we're auditioning young men who have his looks and at least some acting talent. As for Sarikaji, we've more or less found a young actress to play her younger role."
Apparently, when Renzil D'Silva, of Rang De Basanti fame, wrote the screenplay he had envisaged Abhishek as the senior Bachchan's junior avatar.