TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
However, despite the two huge hits, Shahid feels that he is not getting his due, as the media seems to be more interested in his personal rather than professional life. He says that though the media is doing its job, a certain section, which believes in sensationalism, has unfairly targeted him. The allegation that his romantic alliance with Kareena persisted till the pair became a hit angers him. He retorts by clarifying that the allegation is unfounded because their previous two films, Fida (2004) and 36 China Town (2006), met with lukewarm response and Jab We Met became a super hit does not imply that their break up was a publicity gimmick.
A thorough professional, Shahid is ready to complete the patchwork parts of Boney Kapoor's Milenge Milenge with Kareena, but no time frame has been allocated for that. However, their fans need not feel bad as there is good news on another front. Shahid is ready to bury the hatchet and work with Kareena in future, if a good offer comes along. But as of now he is busy concentrating on his next two ventures with Vidya Balan, Kismet Connections and Lucky Charm, which he hopes would turn out to be the biggest hits of the decade!
Well, even we hope that Shahid's Lukcy Charm works in a big way for the charming, boy next door.