TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
However, despite the two huge hits, Shahid feels that he is not getting his due, as the media seems to be more interested in his personal rather than professional life. He says that though the media is doing its job, a certain section, which believes in sensationalism, has unfairly targeted him. The allegation that his romantic alliance with Kareena persisted till the pair became a hit angers him. He retorts by clarifying that the allegation is unfounded because their previous two films, Fida (2004) and 36 China Town (2006), met with lukewarm response and Jab We Met became a super hit does not imply that their break up was a publicity gimmick.
A thorough professional, Shahid is ready to complete the patchwork parts of Boney Kapoor's Milenge Milenge with Kareena, but no time frame has been allocated for that. However, their fans need not feel bad as there is good news on another front. Shahid is ready to bury the hatchet and work with Kareena in future, if a good offer comes along. But as of now he is busy concentrating on his next two ventures with Vidya Balan, Kismet Connections and Lucky Charm, which he hopes would turn out to be the biggest hits of the decade!
Well, even we hope that Shahid's Lukcy Charm works in a big way for the charming, boy next door.