TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo — "Working Women Must Be Given The Dignity, Respect & Space They Deserve"
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
Contrary to the genre of romantic films produced by Aditya's banner, the new project will have more of action and humor. According to sources, Both Shahrukh and Hrithik have plenty of free dates on their calendar as do Rani and Preity. Aditya is currently readying the final draft of the film and hopes to start pre-production work in March so that shooting can commence by June - July.
Last year, other than Chak De! India, all other films from Aditya Chopra Productions flopped at the box office. The string of flops included Ta Ra Rum Pum, Jhoom Barabar Jhoom, Laaga Chunari Mein Daag and Aaja Nachle. As this has cast a doubt about Aditya's Midas touch, he has decided to direct a film himself this year. In the past, Aditya directed two films – Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995) and Mohabbatein (2000) and both proved to be runaway hits. Now he wants to revive the magic again.
|Shahrukh sexiest Asian|