TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — 10000 Response Teams On Standby
- IPL Auction 2019 — All You Need To Know
- Tax Filing Increased Most By Taxpayers Declaring Income Between Rs 5-10 Lakh
- This 13-Year-Old Indian Boy Owns A Software Company In Dubai
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Ford Figo ‘Blu’ Facelift Spy Pics Out — The New Ford Figo CNG Variant For 2019?
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- Ranveer Singh And Adah Sharma's Bollywood-inspired Outfits Are Perfect For Movie Buffs
Contrary to the genre of romantic films produced by Aditya's banner, the new project will have more of action and humor. According to sources, Both Shahrukh and Hrithik have plenty of free dates on their calendar as do Rani and Preity. Aditya is currently readying the final draft of the film and hopes to start pre-production work in March so that shooting can commence by June - July.
Last year, other than Chak De! India, all other films from Aditya Chopra Productions flopped at the box office. The string of flops included Ta Ra Rum Pum, Jhoom Barabar Jhoom, Laaga Chunari Mein Daag and Aaja Nachle. As this has cast a doubt about Aditya's Midas touch, he has decided to direct a film himself this year. In the past, Aditya directed two films – Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995) and Mohabbatein (2000) and both proved to be runaway hits. Now he wants to revive the magic again.
|Shahrukh sexiest Asian|