TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Update: Kamal Nath To Be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- IPL Auction 2019: 5 Indians Who Will Not Get Big Bids
- Vivo Carnival On Amazon India: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- New Renault Cars For 2019 — New Renault MPV, Duster & Kwid Facelift Set To Launch Soon
- How Has NPS Withdrawal Become 100% Tax Free?
- The Bachchans Arrive To Bless Isha & Anand On Their Wedding!
- 17 Benefits Of Arrowroot: For Health, Hair & Skin
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Locals tell us that King Khan has been in Shimla on three previous occasions. The first visit was in the late 80s for the Doordarshan serial, FAUJI. He returned in the early 90s for Raj Kanwar's Deewana, accompanied by the late Divya Bharti. On that occasion, the famous song, 'Aisee Deewangi' was shot at the famous Naldera Golf Course. His last visit was for Ketan Mehta's Maya Mamsaab, and the shooting location was the State Library, located on the historic Ridge. It was shown in the movie as SRK's house.
If things go according to plans and Shahrukh Khan's program is finalized, it will thus be his fourth visit to the 'Queen Of Hills'.
|Shahrukh sexiest Asian|