- Shahrukh Khan’s Shocking Revelation, Says Armaan Kohli Is Responsible For Making Him A Star!
- TOO GOOD TO MISS: Shahrukh-Aamir Khan's Unseen Magazine Covers From Their Old Days!
- 10 Pics Of Shahrukh Khan With His Birthday Cakes
- I have Till Date Not Seen Deewana: Shahrukh Khan
- Deewana to return to Bollywood
- Raj Kanwar dies due to Kidney problems in Singapore
Locals tell us that King Khan has been in Shimla on three previous occasions. The first visit was in the late 80s for the Doordarshan serial, FAUJI. He returned in the early 90s for Raj Kanwar's Deewana, accompanied by the late Divya Bharti. On that occasion, the famous song, 'Aisee Deewangi' was shot at the famous Naldera Golf Course. His last visit was for Ketan Mehta's Maya Mamsaab, and the shooting location was the State Library, located on the historic Ridge. It was shown in the movie as SRK's house.
If things go according to plans and Shahrukh Khan's program is finalized, it will thus be his fourth visit to the 'Queen Of Hills'.
|Shahrukh sexiest Asian|