TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Locals tell us that King Khan has been in Shimla on three previous occasions. The first visit was in the late 80s for the Doordarshan serial, FAUJI. He returned in the early 90s for Raj Kanwar's Deewana, accompanied by the late Divya Bharti. On that occasion, the famous song, 'Aisee Deewangi' was shot at the famous Naldera Golf Course. His last visit was for Ketan Mehta's Maya Mamsaab, and the shooting location was the State Library, located on the historic Ridge. It was shown in the movie as SRK's house.
If things go according to plans and Shahrukh Khan's program is finalized, it will thus be his fourth visit to the 'Queen Of Hills'.
|Shahrukh sexiest Asian|