TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
For Shahrukh's item number in Roshan's upcoming film Krazzy 4, stylist Anaita Shroff Adajania (she also styled Dhoom 2, and has worked on the soon-to-release Race) was assigned the task of designing SRK's look.
She suggested three costume changes, but met a "no", when Roshan allegedly told her that SRK didn't need a handful of costumes, and could well manage with one.
A source said, "When she reported this to SRK, he asked her to go ahead with the three outfits she had planned. If there was an issue, he said he'd pay for the additional outfits."
As is with most controversies, Anaita denied the news. "It's not true. Everything has gone off well, and Shahrukh looks absolutely delicious in the song," she said. Shahrukh has already wrapped up the song choreographed by Ahmed Khan, and shot over five days.
Roshan also refused to confirm that he wanted SRK to do the song without any changes.
"Shahrukh hasn't paid for the costumes, I have. I am amused at these stories."
Shahrukh and Hritik will be seen dancing to the same song, Roshan clarified.
"The tune and rhythm are the same, but the lyrics are different," he added.