TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
If you are to choose the most media-savvy Bollywood actor, it has to be Shahrukh Khan. He is one actor who not only knows how to deal with the intrusive media but also makes use of it. We have witnessed it all during the promotion of Om Shanti Om, Chak De India and even for his Indian Premiere League (IPL) team. However, he has gone reclusive this time around though his much-hyped film Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi is just two days away from release.
The final countdown for the release of Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi has begun. It is releasing this Friday, ie, December 12, but Shahrukh is nowhere to be seen. He expressed his anger on the Mumbai terror attacks recently but he is not his usual. Television viewers are missing his aggressive style of promoting his films.
However, the promo of Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, where Shahrukh is seen as a simple common man, managed to create lots of hype. The expectations are high for the simple reason that Aditya Chopra, who worked with him in Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge and Mohabbatein, is producing as well as directing it. The heroine of the film is also a surprise package. She is newcomer Anushka Sharma. Shahrukh has thrown in more surprise by resorting to aggressive promotion.
Is Shahrukh yet to come to terms with the recent barbaric terror attacks in Mumbai? Is he not promoting the film due to security reasons? Or is he intentionally trying to keep the film a low-profile one to create curiosity? Only King Khan can answer these questions!