TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
A well-placed source close to the actress said, "The report is indeed not true, and apart from this, the piece is accompanied by dirty and derogatory comments by various surfers on a discussion board below the write-up, adding insult to injury for Shilpa. Many of these comments are lewd and bring shame to our culture. It is surprising how a respectable website has allowed such vulgar comments to be put up without scrutinizing the authenticity of the news.
The buzz around is that the actress and her family have reported this misquoted piece of news to the Cyber Crime Investigation Cell. The source added on to say, "Shilpa may file for defamation if prompt action is not taken by the website. In the name of journalism, citizen journalism, discussion boards on the internet and freedom of the press, today's media misuses these liberties to encroach upon and attack the personal lives of film stars. Most of them are paying the price for being celebrities".
|Shilpa – controversy queen|