TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
A well-placed source close to the actress said, "The report is indeed not true, and apart from this, the piece is accompanied by dirty and derogatory comments by various surfers on a discussion board below the write-up, adding insult to injury for Shilpa. Many of these comments are lewd and bring shame to our culture. It is surprising how a respectable website has allowed such vulgar comments to be put up without scrutinizing the authenticity of the news.
The buzz around is that the actress and her family have reported this misquoted piece of news to the Cyber Crime Investigation Cell. The source added on to say, "Shilpa may file for defamation if prompt action is not taken by the website. In the name of journalism, citizen journalism, discussion boards on the internet and freedom of the press, today's media misuses these liberties to encroach upon and attack the personal lives of film stars. Most of them are paying the price for being celebrities".
|Shilpa – controversy queen|