TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Guru meets shishya
When quizzed about the competition with the extremely popular Baba Ramdev VCDs and DVDs here, Shilpa's publicist Dale Bhagwagar says, "Shilpa will be releasing her DVD in India soon. It"s unfair to compare her DVD with Baba Ramdev"s. She is a little bachchi in yoga compared to the gyaani Baba. Shilpa is a very good practitioners of yoga, while Baba Ramdev is a guru a giant in the world of yoga. Shilpa can only bow before him," he added.
Shilpa watches Baba Ramdev's programme on television and even takes tips from his programmes. "She is scheduled to meet him during a yoga session at 7 am today, at the Bandra Kurla Complex in Mumbai during his five-day yoga camp. She also plans to present a copy of her yoga DVD to him and seek his blessings," adds Dale.
What's Shilpa's Yoga?
Shilpa's Yoga was released in January this year by Shilpa's production company S2 Global Productions. Shot in the backwaters of Kerala, the DVD has been directed by Manish Jha (of Matrabhoomi fame).
Arghya Lahiri has written the script while Englishman Jamie Sowlds has handled the camera work. The DVD showcases the right techniques of doing ashtanga yoga including breathing techniques. Apart from practising yoga daily for four years, Shilpa took special added intensive training from yoga trainers Shiv Kumar Mishra and Vinayak Dixit to perfect the asanas.
Outlining the various benefits of yoga, the DVD demonstrates specific sequences to enhance concentration, agility and flexibility. Shilpa explains unique ways to build stamina and get revitalised while discovering inner peace.